“We the Parishioners of Ballygall are followers of Jesus. We listen to his word and grow in faith and love through celebrating the Sacraments. In the power of the Holy Spirit we desire to be People of hope, joy and encouragement to each other and become a welcoming Community reaching out in love as we journey together”.
With God’s help, we try to be a believing, welcoming and caring community that promotes the person of Jesus Christ and his message. A community where:
- we all accept responsibility for our parish
- all people feel they are at home and that their talents and abilities are recognised.
- children and young people are respected, listened to and involved.
- the sick, the elderly and the lonely are treated with care and respect
- our faith is shared and strengthened through prayer, sacraments and faith development
- people and priests work together in partnership to build up Gods Kingdom The parish of Ballygall, with the involvement of PPC, will continue to build on the work of past generations.